Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not drugs

For those who've noticed that I've been well....

Normal might be the word?

Quiet

Depressed-ish

Nervous in the words of Shelby



Well I'm not sure why I wasn't like, normal for me



Cuz normal for me is basically spontanious and high


Not high, high


But close



Not high on drugs



But on life I guess




Well, I ate cookies and chocolate for lunch, and I feel much better




I think I was just sleep-deprived



I stayed up reading Treasure Island till 3:00 A.M.




So I got 3 hours of sleep, and Monday nights just suck for me




I feel normal again






:]




Oh! and I'm not sure why we're not, maybe I'll ask





:]]




**

2 comments:

Shaelan said...

today in la i got really mad at you b/c you were really depressed and being bitchy to me. so i ignored you for the rest of the day. but its okay now.

Hayley said...

sorry i was a bitch
i feel a hell of a lot better now :]