Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eu sou uma pessoa doente

I just beat my record of 8 sneezes in a row

And my brother just yelled at me for sneezing to loud



The only upside to be an abductee to an illness,

Is that everyone expects nothing of you right now,

And you have the quiet to think about things


And there is most definitely things to think about



:]



So I've been thinking about things, and reading Treasure Island for most of the day


But I did get up and go that play whose name is escaping me for the moment

It's the one about May at the church that was done by the Merry Makers Chorus


It was OK, but I thought it was going to be more of a play than a concert





Made a few enemies though

Just about everyone that was in a 2 foot radius of me

I was sneezing like hell

And the fact i didn't have tissues made it even more enjoyable, because they all were staring at me, and it was a tad awkward



I'll probably still go to school though



And I'll probably go watch a movie now

(Dark Knight maybe, it looked pretty good)



******



Grease is over



:/



Everyone complained about it, but only because that was what everyone else was doing


But everyone really enjoyed it


3rd : 1st : 2nd
Best : 2nd best : Worst
:] : :/ : >:[


The 3rd one was the best, no doubt

The problem is everyone went to the 2nd show because it was Friday

2nd show - microphone broke, Mrs. D cursed us, we were nervous, but had the most fun, and took pictures
3rd show - Mrs. M wore BENVOLIO THE LUCKIEST BRACELET EVER, had the cast party, mostly old people went that were there during the 50's, everyone remembered all lines, took pictures, and Miley and I did the BEST Beauty School Drop
Out; like we planned
1st show - opening night, just came from track meet, nervous in good way, did alright for the dancing, almost tripped in Beauty School drop out and couldn't stop laughing at Ben


I got second in the 100 meter sprint at the track meet btw, only by .1 of a second



But I'm going to go think some more about somethings and everything, probably check my email at least 7 times today, watch a movie, sneeze, send some pictures with captions, listen to music, sleep a little, finish my Treasure Island report, than probably eat some food in between these activities





:]





Eu sou uma pessoa doente : I am a sick person
Portuguese : English




**

No comments: