Sunday, May 10, 2009

Guys and Sonnets

Well, I supposes most of you know who I like after the dance, and I'm ok with that

Cuz I really do like him

But I don't know if he feels exactly the same as I do

Than again, he asked me, and that makes me hope that maybe he does



Moving on...




So I'm writing a sonnet for LA

What I have so far:

when everyone is so absorbed in life,
no one stops to take the time to wonder.
what befalls those that posses so much strife?
will they all just be falling asunder?

people will see the new postmodern age
while they all search for their own ambition
trying to find a place to call their stage
and to avoid following tradition

Another stanza that isn't written


and be true to all that we have confined
and the calming halt of our restless mind



Whatta you guys think?

My mom said it didn't really have a topic, and it didn't really need one because it's deep




Sure it is......



Oh well, please tell me what you think



Of both things



:]




**

No comments: