Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rambling and possible scarring

Helllllo out there

It's taken 3 whole weeks, but I finally feel like myself again


Anyone else notice?



That I'm not all quite and nervous any more?



I don't even know why that happened



I'd have to think back 3 weeks ago to what happened



I can think of something it might have been, but that's that



Well, I bought songs on iTunes today, and that's always a good sign



I haven't blogged in awhile



and this is really starting to ramble



I'm thinking about starting a vlog


Which is basically a video blog



I have to do a New York accent for LA

The only problem is that Colby's doing one too

So mine's gonna suck compared to hers

Because everyone knows that a Bronx accent beats Brooklyn



School's almost out

Summer's almost here

And I'm going to miss everyone, because at school I see hem everyday

I'd be lucky if I saw one every 2 or 3 days



I've decided on what I plan to do with my life




Turn 18, and move to New York


Buy abandoned laboratory


Recreate the Bubonic Plague in Europe


Then join the FBI and become a professional stalker


After, become a successful horror movie director


Then produce a wash-out comedy series


Sometime in my 60's admit that I started the Plague


Go to jail


Escape


Rejoin the FBI


Die in late 90's





It's taken much thought, but that's what I think I'm supposed to do in life





Probably not going to happen for awhile though


Or at all maybe





So yeah




I can get a job next year, so that'll be fun

I really want to work at somewhere that I can just walk to

Because my bike doesn't work very well, walking if fun, and I can't drive legally yet




Wow this is beyond rambling






I watched season 1 of House today



That's just great




I'm ending this blog before the whole site severely scarred as a rambling site







What happened that week 3 weeks ago:

Hell/tech week for the play, Japan night, track meet, dance





**

No comments: