Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dreams

Hmmm.....

I had really strange dreams for the past 3 days

1.
don't feel like talking about it....

2. I was at school. It seem like a really average school day. I actually remeber it was day one though. It must have been step up day or something cuz each 7th grader was walking with a 6th grader. The infamous Angel was with me. So instead of a normal day, we all had to go to our 6th graders classes. Step-down day? Anyway, I didn't go to any of the classes with her, so I ended up missing lunch somehow... Then I broke into the school vending machine, and stole a bunch of poptarts.

It was weird

3. I'm at what looks like a Christmas party. Except I'm with Marion Cerino? We weren't allowed upstairs. This wasn't even our house though. It looked like we had just shown up at some guys party. So we went upstairs, and found this old play room. Inside was all these cats and records and turn tables. Then the power went out.
So now all we have is a bunch of records and cats. Then the people that live at the house leave, and the door is locked.

Then I woke up



Maybe it's like post-Christmas trama or something

Too many candy canes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay, that is extremly weird. I had a dream that Laura died, and another that Colby and Dylan were going out. Dylan Barwise. Weird... I think your third dream was from the flute party. Just a guess...
Valentine <3

Liz Ayotte said...

Hmm....

Are they trying to tell you something???

I always like to think that dreams are really trying to get us to realize something.

Wow, tarot card lady. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

That'd be weird if my dreams were tying to tell me something. Cause I don't want Laura to die, and Colby and Dylan were getting too serious for it to be real. Why would my subconsis be trying to tell me that?!
Valentine <3