Friday, December 19, 2008

dancing in the snow

Feeling is something most people do.

Many are too hard to explain.

Like describing the color blue to someone who is blind.

What are you supposed to say?

Blue is the color of cool, the soft wind bringing a chill to the air.
It is when something is sad, dissapointment in all forms.
Yet, it is so happy.


Whatever




Ever since ever, I've assioated things with a color.




Since I've completely overdone the word kaleidoscope, I don't really know what color I am.



I'm not gay so I can't use rainbow either.



I feel so happy, maybe I'm yellow.

Yeah, yellow



Not really

4 comments:

Shaelan said...

this outfit is either incredibly 70's or incredibly gay...

hahaha remember?

Anonymous said...

Hayley, could I be personally welcomed in this realm please?
Valentine <3

Hayley said...

Consider it done Meggie
~Hayley

Anonymous said...

Thanks! You will appear on my blogroll 2!
Valentine <3