Tuesday, June 9, 2009

There goes 7th grade

School is finally almost over



Thank the f***ing stars it is



Either way, this Summer might just be the best fo far


Last year, I was an anti-social shut-in person that occasionaly came out for sun


I came into 7th grade, barely knowing who my friends were, and what kind of person I would turn out to be


Well, I definatly learned who my friends are, and I'm pretty sure I know that I still have no idea where the hell 8th grade is going to take me


I'm thinking about starting a Summer vlog; idea of Liz way back during Sleepy Hollow rehearsles

Maybe I will

It'll just turn out to be a once a month kind of thing, like this blog was in the middle of 7th grade


But I won't really have a whole lot to blog/possibly vlog about this Summer

Besides track

Maybe I might start getting good at running

But it's going to be hard to run in glasses

Yep, I'm getting glasses




And in other news

Charlie the Whale is now gay thanks to an ever so anymous (HARRY) person in my LA class

Charlie the Whale, is a mythical creature that stops invading UFO's and such of the alien type

But that every so anymous person made him stop his mission and go to the hot dog vender Meggie

It's all down hill from there.....

Poor Charlie



Oh! and I've rediscovered my love of random movies that are found when you think of a word in the Netflix search bar, and watch that movie




fun




Watch me waste my entire Summer watching movies that no one's heard of



:]



**

No comments: