Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fred darling, what brings you out here? ....Holiday

Hello new friend
my name is Fred
the words you hear,
is in my head
I say, I said my name is fred
and I've been......very naughty

This story I'm about to tell
I tell you, I will tell you well
is about my dear maurial
and just how I've been ......naughty

Voila, the farm
my aunt lives here
with presious pup and husand dear
my heart beat fast as I drew near
I felt so nice .....and naughty

I thought just how excited they must be
that I would come today
they'd shout come Fred huzzah hurray
dear boy who looks so .....naughty




This is an exceprt from bascially the greatest person that never really exsisted

-Fred, the barber

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was that from?
Valentine <3

Hayley said...

Courage the cowardly dog. Sorry, I was in an odd mood

Anonymous said...

It's ok. I kinda figured... :D
Valentine <3

Liz Ayotte said...

i read that and I felt so.....naughty.

Haha. I was like "This is weeeeee-ahhhhhhd"

Luvs,
Liz