Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ever notice the colors

To those of you who happen to be reading this blog at whatever time it happens to be wherever you happen to have stumbled upon this certain blog which happens to be mine, enjoy reading. To those who were just severally confused, I'm ever so sorry, and hope you don't have to read that more than five times to figure it out. If you would look above this ever so clever little blog of mine, you will see bold words. Those bold words happen to be saying something that again, some of you may find confusing. These bold words , also known as a title, happen to be saying this *coughs dramatically*: "Ever notice the colors". Honestly, I do not know why I named this special little blog that. I didn't really want to go through the whole "omg, this is my first blog! I hope you all read it!". Very cliché. Oh well. The world needs more people that don't go with the flow. Blogosphere, seems to have it's own flow.
Honestly, how many colors are there in a rainbow? Can we taste this rainbow as the TV tells us? The world may never know.

No comments: