Friday, May 1, 2009

Daily post

I will reach my goal of 100 posts, so I'll try to blog every day or 2 days

Nothing extremely exciting today happened

During school:
Reading Treasure Island, learning about Japan, taking a math test, scaring 6th graders in French, and making fun of Mrs. Ellis's cow lick in band

After school:
Track - Failed at hurdles after 10 minutes, then decided to go to long jump
There was Ian, Meggie, Austin, and Hannah left after 15 minutes, while Tish came over with 15 minutes left of track
Well, I fell down during one of my jumps
I jumped off the ground to hard, spun around, and landed in the dirt
The only thing that made it better was the fact that Ian and Meggie fell too
Meggie and I avoided getting high-fived because Austin and Ian had basically almost black hands from the dirt, but they did high-five us at least 3 times each

Babysitting:
Made $20 dollars, and now I have to wait untill 1 o'clock to go to bed





That concludes my Friday!!!








**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty intense. :D
Valentine <3

Hayley said...

I'd say
Especially now that someone's gonna have to dance with Austin to make the other one jealous