Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Music

So if you have iTunes 7.7 or higher, there's this thing called Genius, and what it does is find some songs that it thinks your gonna like. All it does is take songs the songs in you music already, and takes somethings imilar in the entire iTunes, and says "Hey, you're gonna like this song cuz you already like the song so-and-so"

I have been using this a lot lately, because I still have over $30 dollars in gift cards, and I plan on spending them some time or another.

So far, I've bought 9 songs off this nifty little device, all of them alternative, because that's my music

1. Coffeeshop Soundtrack - All Time Low
2. Memory - Sugarcult
3. Best of Me - The Starting Line
4. Oh, It is Love - Hellogoodbye
5. Only One - Yellowcard
6. About a Girl - The Academy is...
7. Work - Jimmy Eats World
8. Song in My Head - Sherwood
9. My Beautiful Rescue - This Providence

I do realize that all of these are alternative

So the first one is a very catchy song, but kinda pointless lyrics
Although the music video is very funny

2nd: A song about this guy trying to win this girl back, and the music video is a bunch of stick figures dancing to the music.

3rd: I LOVE THIS SONG! Lyrics are very good, music video is very good, and the band is very good

4th: Soft song with words, except the words are kinda thrown everywhere, not very well placed

5th: This band, wrote the song "Ocean Avenue", which all people on this Earth have heard. Unless you are that one person that hasn't heard it, then it would be different

6th: This song (not kidding) has been played 36 times. I've only had it for 5 days.

7th: I like this song the best out of everything they've done. They wrote "The Middle"
And I know that 100% of English speaking people have heard it

8th: Music video is better than the actually song

9th: Very addicting song, best lyrics of all these


So......yeah


I really want the musical to start

I'm really bored after school, and I need something to do

That wasn't a real rhyme if you think about it

Packing is not a fun thing




.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the one person who hasn't heard 'Ocean Avenue'! Also, I must not speak English, cause I don't know the song called 'The Middle'. :D
Valentine <3
P.S. I might have heard these, but don't know the names.

Shaelan said...

You like about 'About a Girl' way.too.much.
I would know.

Hayley said...

Thanks shaelan
it means a lot coming from you

Shaelan said...

Anything for you