Sunday, February 1, 2009

Keeping Up To Date

Due to popular request, demand, and a few death threats

I am updating my blog



A very exciting/strange/sad/hungry thing happened today



My lizard escaped because she was hungry.



Well, basically when she gets hungry, she starts spazing and making all this noise so I'll feed her

I slept through all that noise today



So after I get up, eat breakfast, take a shower, in that order



My mom says she can't find her in her cage.

So we looked around the house for her.

And after about 5 minutes, she runs back into my room, still looking for food.



So I fed her, AND locked her cage



Now she knows the only way to get me to feed her, is not by noise, but by escape









smart little lizard









I also found a song to do for the musical auditions



Poor Thing - Sung by Helen Bonham Carter - Sweeney Todd



It's a really depressing song in a major key

and it's really fun to sing



So I bought the music with my mom's credit card, and printed it and what not

Fun time

There are many rumors that the musical will be Beauty and the Beast


I really don't want to do Beauty and the Beast though


I love the movie and all, but so does everyone else

Maine people don't get out that much, but they've all seen it, and will just compare it to our vesion

"That didn't happen in the movie"
"Look how that Belle missed the high note"
"Isn't Mrs. Pots supposed to be fatter?"

yeah...

I want to do something no one has heard of. Like Bugsy Malone

I'll probably try out for Belle anyway


So.................


I'm going go Florida, that's pretty exciting

But Valentine's day is when we're leaving, and I really want to spend a 2 hour plaine ride with my family

I have my camera, so I'll live. Especially since we're only going to Animal Kingdom

Head shot of a giraffe or 2



Yep



So besides almost failing LA, school is pretty boring
Either way there's always some homework to avoid or do

1 comment:

snowgirl47 said...

hey hey hey hayley! (I LOVE doing that!)

will you please change my domain on your blogrool to www.viewsfromafar.wordpress.com? I deleted the www.trendlesstrendsetter.blogspot.com one. I'd lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve you forever for it!

-T-